Visas: EU & International Students

Students from the EU

New visa rules for EU students:

As of now, (after Brexit), students from the EU can study English at an accredited school in the UK for up to a maximum of 6 months without a visa. 

This means you CAN STUDY at Windsor English, which is an accredited school, for a maximum of 6 months without a visa.


To do this, we will provide you with a letter of invitation. 

Your passport needs to be valid for this full duration. 

Please follow the UKVI (Immigration) for more information:  

6 months and over, to a maximum of 11 months :


You WILL need a visa, known as A Short Term Study Visa

With this visa, you can study at Windsor English for a maximum of 11 months . 

This School is accredited, and can provide you with the paperwork required for your study with this visa. 

Please follow the UKVI (Immigration) link below to apply: 

The School retains £300 each time a visa application is declined. 


Students from outside the EU

  • Windsor English is able to provide a letter of invitation to International students for short-term (6 or 11 month) study visas in the UK. These visas do not allow you to work in the UK. 

  • Windsor English can provide the paperwork necessary to support your visa application to study at the school.

  • Full course payment is required at the time of receiving visa support documents from the school.

  • In the event of a visa being declined by UK Immigration, £300 Sterling is retained by the school for each application made to obtain the said visa, or if the student withdraws the visa application after school paperwork has been issued. 

  • w-facebook

Call Us: +44 (0)1753 858995   /   /  21 Osborne Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 3EG, UNITED KINGDOM